Saturday, September 12, 2009

Welcome to Cut The Krap

Hello new friends and bloggers alike this is my new blog spot to rant on anything and everything that I find wrong in the world... I am a normal everyday guy who has a wide array of views on everything from politics to sports and everything in between... My rants may get long winded and meander a bit but hey its my blog so... As far as politics, although I am a registered Democrat I consider myself more of an independent in my views... Lets examine some of those views now... I am for a strong military (loved the Reagan and first G.H. Bush years) but I also feel the the government has some responsibility to protect its citizens from corporate greed in corruption (see latest wall street mess). I feel that gays should have the right to marry or have civil unions (I don't know how marriage became a political issue as it on it's surface is a religious one) but I also believe that Businesses need to be provided a fair playing ground when it comes to foreign competition... I guess you can say I am a idealist with realistic views...

So as they say at the amusement park "you must be this tall | to ride" o wait I meant "sit back, buckle up, and enjoy the ride"

No comments:

Post a Comment